Friday, August 7, 2009

Mexico Mission Trip

We are gearing up for our Mexico Mission Trip. Hubby and son will be going with a group from the church to Mexico to build a house for a family next Spring Break.
I spent most of the day with a fellow church member collecting donations for the silent auction planned for next weekend. Our efforts have been so blessed that I cannot even begin to tell you how much. I have claimed the following scripture for our fundraising efforts for this Mission Trip:

Ephesians 3:20 says “With God’s power working in us, God can do much, much more than anything we can ask or imagine.”
I thank God that He has blessed our efforts so far and pray He will continue to bless beyond our imagination. I pray His hand will guide us in all decisions being made toward this effort. Please join me in claiming Ephesians 3:20.

No comments: