Tuesday, August 4, 2009

School Clothes Shopping.

I ventured off with three children on Saturday to go school clothes shopping. This was an adventure in itself. After many meltdowns from my youngest (3 years)-she will be starting preschool this year and many arguments and disagreements between the older two (12 and 8), I was definately ready to return home and have a quiet evening. I just want to share one of the meltdowns that Val had. Here we go, we are in the check out line at Walmart and have one more store to stop at to buy her green dress that she wants for school. She has a total meldown and says in a whiney voice "Bubby, can you buy me some gum? But it has to be green gum to match the green dress momma is gonna buy me. Please bubby!!" I thought I was going to just cry but could not hold back the laughter. My thought was, "Oh my, my three year old is coordinating her gum to match her dress, what???" Needless to say, she got her gum and her dress and was once again happy.

No comments: