Saturday, May 8, 2010

Ignore it and Maybe It will Go Away....

I wanted to share this with you all. It was a devotional that I really needed to hear. I don't want to be like this. I want to deal with my issues (and believe me, I have many of them).. I hope this blesses you as much as it did me.
Title: Ignore It And Maybe It Will Go Away Date: 2009-12-14 16:23:17.0

Many people including Christians ignore things that should not be ignored, feeling that they will deal with it later. But later does not happen and it gets worse. When Christians are being attack by the devil, instead of rebuking the attack immediately and handing it over to the Lord, they ignore it; by the time they want to deal with it, the devil has them convince that God is ignoring them. A child of God knows that God wants the best for them and knows that God does not ignore His servants.

SAINTS: It is so important to be in the "word" everyday. The devil is slick, and if you start to ignore the attacks it will eventually affect your walk with the Lord."

"My Dear Children why are you ignoring what My servants are saying to you? You are turning a deaf ear to My servant. You are so involved what others are doing and saying that when My servants come, you mock them.

Do you not realize that if you keep turning a deaf ear, you will perish?

Do you really think I will allow you in My kingdom when you do not want to take the warning from My servants?

When My servants tell you that if you keep listening to false teachers that tell you can come into My kingdom without acknowledging My Son, but can come by works alone, is a lie! If everyone could be with Me just on their works, then everything that is written in the Bible is a lie, and My Son suffered and died for no reason.

The Ten Commandments are useless if you can spend eternity with Me by works alone. There are many countries that ban the Ten Commandments. There are many countries that ban Me. They feel you can make gods out of wood, worship it, and everyone will be in heaven because there is no heaven and hell. That is a lie!

Unfortunately many who at one time was My servant and abide in Me, have turned away. What are you going to do? It is going to be a rude awakening for many, because there are many that turned away from Me, and many more will follow them says the Lord."

Jeremiah 15:5,6 "For who will have pity on you, O Jerusalem? Or who will bemoan you? Or who will turn aside to ask how you are doing? You have forsaken Me, says the Lord, You have gone backward, Therefore I will stretch out My hand against you and destroy you; I am weary of relenting!"

Jeremiah 37:2 "But neither he nor his servants not the people of the land gave heed to the words of the Lord which he spoke by the prophet Jeremiah."

Matthew 7:26 "But everyone who hears these sayings of Mine, and does not do them, will be like a foolish man who built his house on the sand."

James 4:17 "Therefore, to him who knows to do good and does not do it, to him it is sin."

Ephesians 2:8,9 "For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone ahould boast."

Sara Holowell I welcome your comments. Website address: hopefortheharvest.org

No comments: